Maths-a-Zine

Due to the current state of the world, I have found I currently have quite a short attention span. However, I still use my creative process as a way to take a break and relax. So for others in the same boat I have made a little colour-your-own zine about tessellations.

tessellation zine


To make your copy you will need:

- access to a black and white printer 

- some colouring pencils or pens 

- scissors



Instructions:

- download the printable pdf (available in letter or A4 format)

- print onto plain printer paper

- colour in the tessellations

- fold into zine using instructions below

- share pictures of your zine on social media with hashtag #mathsazine

This little zine template is so  quick and flexible. If you start to feel the creative juices flowing, how about you try making your own mathematical zine on a topic of your choice? Please share picturess of any zine you make on social media with hashtag #mathsazine.

Click here for printable pdf files.

And here are the instructions for creating the zine:







Comments

  1. I call that structure a one page wonder from wherever I saw it first. I love how they can be refolded in so many different orders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment